Abdominal Fat: Why is it so reliable for us to get rid of abdominal fat? Discover some mistakes that prevent us from eliminating it and the perfect routine to achieve your goal.
Today’s topic, I think, concerns us all, and especially now that we have been more stopped than usual or we have not had as much physical activity as usual. Why is it so rigid for us to get rid of abdominal fat? Perhaps you have not been able to do the right thing to eliminate it at once.
1. How to Get Rid of Abdominal Fat: the Ultimate Tricks
Complete routine. When we want to lose fat in general, we have always been told that we have to do cardio from the whole body.
And it is perfect because it allows us to burn more calories, but it must be supplemented with strength exercises. Think that cardio alone is not enough, and if we do not work strength, we will see a flaccid and shapeless body.
Works the whole body. Usually, when we want to lose localized fat, we get confused and always do localized strength exercises. I mean, abs. And it is perfect to work the core area because it will look more toned.
It will allow us to avoid injuries, back pain, and improve sports performance, among other things, but if we want to lose fat, it will not be enough. So, in addition to an exercise routine, I share some common mistakes we make when our goal is to lose fat.
2. Some Mistakes That Prevent Us From Burning Fat
We are eating more than necessary. To lose fat, we need to have a caloric deficit. This is achieved by eating less and spending more so that our body can eliminate excess fat. In addition to a balanced diet, the caloric deficit is also obtained from continued sports practice.
You want to burn localized fat. You already know that this is not possible. We can tone that area, but we cannot burn fat from just one body part. With a caloric deficit, we lose fat in general, but you must bear in mind that you will not always lose it in the same way.
At first, you may notice that you lose a lot of weight and quickly, but you may stagnate at a certain point. But don’t despair! Add new exercises to your routine, demand more of yourself, and do not always eat the same thing, so that your body continues to burn fat and does not get used to it.
Rigorous diet. Wanting to create this caloric deficit, we tend to go on extreme diets. When you starve, and your body sees that you are taking away its food, it goes into “reserve mode” and blocks fat burning.
When you stop the diet and return to your daily habits, the body absorbs everything you give it “in case” you take it away again. That’s when the rebound effect appears.
Stress. This blocks fats, so it will be much more difficult for you to burn them. Find ways to relax, channel your emotions, and get to know yourself, to give your body the peace of mind it needs. There is nill more important than being in control of your emotions.
3. These Are the Best Exercises to Eliminate Abdominal Fat
The “Superman”: you must place yourself in quadruped (on all fours on the floor), with your back straight. Pick up one of the legs in the center along with the opposite arm.
Outstretch your arm forward as far as possible and your leg back. It is unnecessary to raise them too much; they must be aligned with the rest of the body.
It is essential to have the pelvis and spine in a neutral position and the body’s weight in the central area. It would help if you avoided that the hips swing to the sides.
Reps: 3 times, 25 seconds each time.
It works the internal muscles of the abdomen, the back, and we gain body control.
- Position yourself in a classic plank, with your arms straight, your back straight, and your legs straight, avoiding that the weight falls on your hips.
- In this position, bring one of the knees towards the chest but diagonally. Then return to the center and get the other knee to the other side.
- Make sure to keep your spine neutral and not swing your hips. To achieve this, your abdomen must be firm and activated.
- Reps: do the exercise 3 times for 30 seconds.
- It works: the abdominal muscles and the hip are involved here.
In this exercise, we will make classic plates, but I propose to do them differently this time. Stand on a plank with your forearms flat on the floor. Hold up for 5 seconds, then lower your knees to the ground for one second.
- Go back up to the plank position and repeat this same movement during the exercise’s seconds. You can come on!
- Reps: do the exercise 3 times for 30-35 seconds.
- It works the abdomen, buttocks, back, shoulders, and triceps.
Lastly, lie on your back with your arms next to your body. With your whole back touching the ground and activating your abdomen, bring your legs to one side and the other, without touching the ground. Be careful with your back; it is essential not to take it off the ground.
- Reps: do it three times for 20 seconds.
- It works abdominal area and back.